• If the dashboard lights or stereo lights clearly dim or flicker in time to the windscreen wipers.
• If the electric windows operate generally more slowly / can clearly be observed to be slowing down or struggling slightly as they open or close.
• If the electronic central locking is slower to respond.
• Interior or exterior lights may not be as bright as normal.
• Internal lighting e.g. dashboard / displays clearly flicker in time to the vehicle turning indicators when used.
• Vehicle is consistently slow to start and the above symptoms show no obvious improvement with constant vehicle usage.